Samsung Galaxy Note 9 BOGO deals, RED Hydrogen One pre-order & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the launch date and price tag released for the RED Hydrogen One. Then we talk about Apple, and the fact that they want to keep on making LCD iPhones because they realized that the iPhone X didn’t sell well due to it’s price. We get TEENA certifications for the OPPO R17 Pro which is the phone that will bring 10GB of RAM and possibly the Gorilla Glass 6 display. HTC lost 54% in revenue when compared to last year and is building a new strategy that sadly includes cutting jobs. We end today’s show with BOGO deals for the Galaxy Note 9 in Verizon.
– Jim Jannard announces RED Hydrogen One pre-order and pricing info
– The $1,000 iPhone X didn’t work out for Apple, so expect more LCDs to come
– OPPO R17 and its 6.4-inch screen gets TENAA certification
– HTC revenue plummets again as figures decrease 54% from 2017
– BOGO deal on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 pre-orders with Verizon
Graphics provided by: Motionvfx.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!