Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Water Damage Repair .
WebSide = http://www.nadeemgulaab.club/
10 steps to saving your water damaged phone
1. Turn it off if, it isn’t already and hold it upright.
2. Remove any protective casing and, if your phone has them, remove your SIM and microSD cards from their slots.
3. Open up the back and remove the battery, SIM card(s) and microSD card if you are able to (note that this won’t be possible with all phone models).
AndroidPIT Wet samsung galaxy S5 5220
If you can, remove the battery. / © ANDROIDPIT
4. Use a cloth, sleeve or paper towel to dab your phone dry. Avoid spreading the liquid around, because that could push it into more of the phone’s openings. Just soak up as much as possible.
AndroidPIT Wet samsung galaxy S5 5215
Tab the phone dry with a cloth. / © ANDROIDPIT
5. If the water damage is more extensive, you can use a vacuum to carefully suck out water stuck from the cracks that are harder to get at. Make sure any small parts, such as the microSD card, SIM card, or battery, are out of the way before attempting this.
6. Bury the phone in a ziplock bag full of uncooked rice. Rice is great for absorbing liquid and this is actually a common method for drying smartphones and tablets. You can also buy dedicated phone drying pouches, which are worth having at home if you’re the clumsy type. If you don’t have one at home, don’t bother going out to buy one. Indeed, time is of essence, so get your phone into rice as soon as possible.
7. Let your phone dry for a day or two. Do not be tempted to switch it on see if it still works. Put your SIM card in an old phone, or ask a friend or family if they have a spare that you can borrow.
AndroidPIT Wet samsung galaxy S5 5208
Let your phone dry for a day or two. / © ANDROIDPIT
8. After a couple of days, you can remove the phone from the rice back, insert the battery into the phone and switch the phone on.
9. If your phone doesn’t turn on, try charging it. If it doesn’t charge, the battery may be damaged. You could try a replacement battery, or consider taking your smartphone to a repair shop to be checked by a professional.
10. If your phone has turned on and it is running as it should, you should still keep a close eye on it for the next few days, to see if you notice anything out of the ordinary. Play some music to check the speakers and ensure the touch screen still responds as it should.
#How do you , #fix a , #water, #damaged, #phone.
How do you fix a phone that got wet.
How long should you leave your phone in rice for water damage.
Is the Note 4 Water and dust resistant.
how to fix a water damaged phone that wont turn on
how to fix a water damaged phone after a month
i dropped my phone in water and the screen is black
samsung NOTE 4 water damage repair
samsung note 4 repair
how to get water out of your phone screen
how to get water out of your phone speaker
galaxy note 4 water damage FIX
All kinds brand mobile phone hardware and software repairing tutorial Samsung. Apple Iphone ,Nokia ,Huawei , Honor ,Lava ETC.
How To Replace LCD Screen Dislay & Repair. How T unlock Phones
How T0 Flash Upgrade Downgrad your Phone How to how to Bypass Screen Lock how to Google Frp Bypass All Mobiles & Tablets.
Tips & Tricks -Techniques tutorial Guides.
Subscribe Today 100% Free.
#galaxyNote4 WaterDamageFIX,#samsungNOTE4WaterDamagRepairNadeemGulaabWater #note4damaged,how to fix a #waterdamagedSamsungNote4Repair,how to get water,the screen is black,water damage,repair,shaver phone,samsung galaxy note 3,fix mobile,phone that wont turn on how to fix a water,water test note 4,how to remove water in redmi note 4,galaxy note 4,galaxy note 4 wont turn on,how to #NadeemGulaab Health.Insurance-TrendingTechnical-Technology-Health-Viral Content-News-Spoofs-Animation video-Donate Car to Charity California -Donate Car for Tax Credit-Donate Cars in MA-Donate Your Car Sacramento…….